- find out what's new on this site.
Old words from the Author
- some older ramblings.
- some info about me.
Mail the Author
- how to contact me.
My second Amiga 1200
- finalizing the custom case of my other A1200.
PC projects - 2016
- building a "new" PC and upgrading my old HTPC.
IDE-CF adapter blues
- my theory why they don't work with other IDE devices on the same cable.
Authors favorite programs
- a couple of my favourite Windows programs that I simply cannot do without.
How I built my new PC
- old article from 2008 that explains how I built my then new PC.
Nigerian 419 email scams
- just some email scam letters I received.
Why learn the phonetic alphabet
- explains why I decided to learn the phonetic alphabet.
The Processor Idiot
- postings from a guy who bought a new CPU without knowing what to do with it (apparently).
When Linux saved my day
- a story about the time when Knoppix came to the rescue and saved my day.
Why use ID3 tag info in MP3 files
- why I wish people could use ID3 tag info in the MP3 files they encode.
The most disappointing game
- why I was really let down by Monkey Island 4.
- an All-In-One edition of this Amiga Doom port (includes music support).
IDE-fix 97 AIO
- IDE-fix 97 All-In-One package with updates, patches and serials.
- driver pack for the USB stack, with 11 drivers, MiniPoseidon and Poseidon scripts.
- a bootable floppy disk which grabs and saves the Amigas kickstart (new version 1.1).
- extra size 6 & 13 of Topaz font + size 6, 8, 11 & 13 of a proportional version of Topaz.
Empty ADF files
- six empty ADF disk image files.
Empty HDF files
- seven empty HDF disk image files.
Amiga OS 1.3 Winamp skin
- a skin based upon the look & feel of Amiga OS 1.3.
The Phonetic Alphabet
- a page that shows the phonetic alphabet.
Cheats & Tips for PC games
- various cheats, tips & walkthroughs for OLD PC games.
Followed a link? Please go to the