Building the NASty PC
- a cheap Lubuntu based NAS server mostly built from eBay parts.
The IKEA LACK Stereo cabinet build
- done by using three LACK tables + some extra stuff.
Upgrading my main PC
- replacing some old parts and adding some new ones.
My new gaming/media PC
- doing some upgrades to the PC that was built in 2016.
Fake stuff bought on eBay
- although I'm usually careful, I do get ripped off sometimes.
Upgrading my Amiga 1500
- various upgrades done to my A1500 between 2011 - 2016.
My second Amiga 1200
- finalizing the custom case of my other A1200.
PC projects - 2016
- building a "new" PC and upgrading my old HTPC.
IDE-CF adapter blues
- my theory why they don't work with other IDE devices on the same cable.
How I built my new PC
- old article from 2008 that explains how I built my then new PC.
Authors favorite programs
- a couple of my favourite Windows programs that I simply cannot do without.
Nigerian 419 email scams
- just some email scam letters I received.
Why learn the phonetic alphabet
- explains why I decided to learn the phonetic alphabet.
The Processor Idiot
- postings from a guy who bought a new CPU without knowing what to do with it (apparently).
When Linux saved my day
- a story about the time when Knoppix came to the rescue and saved my day.
Why use ID3 tag info in MP3 files
- why I wish people could use ID3 tag info in the MP3 files they encode.
The most disappointing game
- why I was really let down by Monkey Island 4.
Followed a link? Please go to the